Associate Prof. Ata Jahangir Moshayedi(Link)
School Of Information Engineering, Jiangxi University Of Science And Technology, China.
Ph.D., Electronic Science In The Field Of Mobile Olfaction
Prof Associate, School of Information Engineering, Jiangxi University of Science and Technology, China. Past Position: Visiting Faculty, Azad University Isfahan, Iran. Researcher, Rah kooshan Espadan, Isfahan, Iran Researcher
· The 11th China College Students Service Outsourcing Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Rank: Second prize in central China area.
· National University Students "Internet " Innovation Competition and the 7th "Discovery Cup" National College Students Internet Software Design Competition in 2019, rank: Second prize in Central China.
· Best Invention for “Design of ergonomic mattress recognizer system " in 7th festival of inventor imitator innovators Azad university,5-7 March,2019NajafAbad branch, Iran
· Best robot Demo presentation in International Conference on Advanced Robotics and Intelligent Control (ICARIC 2018(Jishou, Hunan, China. 11-14 0ct 2018
· 3rd rank IRANOPEN 2018; international ROBOTIC GAME UAV OUTDOOR, Tehran, Iran, March 2018
· Best paper presentation)2 paper); The fifth international conference of electrical engineering and computer with emphasis of native knowledge, Alame tabatabae, Feb 2018
· Selected Design, Pipe inspection Robot, ICROM 2017, The 5th International Conference on Robotics and Mechatronics, Tehran, Iran November, 2017
· Distinguished member of Roshd center, Azad University Khomeinishahr, Iran 2017, 2018
· First awarded paper in energy conference, Azad University khomeinishahr, Iran 2015
· First awarded Design for design and development of Solar Refrigerator from Young Researchers and Elite Club,2016
· Founder of Kahroba Sante Espadan (KSE), elite company, Iran 2015
· Avishkar 2012_OMC (odor movie camera) selected for round III state level from Pune university, India
· Ranked 5th in MSC, Department of instrumentation science (among 47 participants), India
· Avishkar 2009, Design and development of fuzzy spin coater (team working) selected for round III state level from Pune university India
· Candidate for the Khwarizmi Science Prize 2005 Selected research topic from Azad University for design and implementation of Labyrinth robot, Iran